What a difference a few months make!
We are now almost half way through 2020 and don’t really have any idea when public gatherings will be allowed under the current government restrictions or whether we will actually return to some sort of “normality” this year.
Since the last update that we sent on the 4th May, things unfortunately have not opened up as we all hoped they would. We have now taken the decision to postpone the event until Oct / Nov 2020. This was not an easy decision and not one we took lightly. We are bitterly disappointed and hope that you will all understand.
We are working with our partners, CapeNature, to secure dates and will advise in the coming weeks.