Please note that the map below has the distance at 51km and the total ascent at approx 1400m. The distance on the ground is closer to 53km and the ascent around 1900m. (differences due to GPS saving).
Tips for using map below:
- Change the distance measurement to Km’s on the bottom of the black border
Go to the Map on the plotaroute.com site in order to see more detail and DOWNLOAD GPS tracks
- Click on menu and select “”Downloads” to download GPX, KML or TCX files
- Click on menu and select “Hills” to show the Elevation graph on the bottom
- Click on menu and select “Directions” to show route notes and important information
- Select Map, Satellite or Path on the top right to chose your background layout. Satellite is the best
Zoom in / out – Scroll over the route to get an understanding for the route and the important points.